For a limited time, get THREE FULL-LENGTH NOVELS from NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER DIMA ZALES and discover the breathtaking worlds 1000s of five-star reviewers are calling “gripping,” “compelling,” and “fantastically original.”
This unique bundle contains the following books:
My name is Theo, and I'm a resident of Oasis, the last habitable area on Earth. It's meant to be a paradise, a place where we are all content. Vulgarity, violence, insanity, and other ills are but a distant memory, and even death no longer plagues us.
I was once content too, but now I'm different. Now I hear a voice in my head, and she tells me things no imaginary friend should know. Her name is Phoe, and she is my delusion.
Or is she?
The Thought Readers: (Urban Fantasy/SciFi)
Everyone thinks I’m a genius.
Everyone is wrong.
Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But that’s not because I’m unusually smart or hard-working.
It’s because I cheat.
You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of reality—the place I call “the Quiet”—where I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.
I thought I was the only one who could do this—until I met her.
My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that I’m a Reader.
The Sorcery Code: (Epic Fantasy)
Once a respected member of the Sorcerer Council and now an outcast, Blaise has spent the last year of his life working on a special magical object. The goal is to allow anyone to do magic, not just the sorcerer elite. The outcome of his quest is unlike anything he could’ve ever imagined – because, instead of an object, he creates Her.
She is Gala, and she is anything but inanimate. Born in the Spell Realm, she is beautiful and highly intelligent – and nobody knows what she’s capable of. She will do anything to experience the world . . . even leave the man she is beginning to fall for.
Augusta, a powerful sorceress and Blaise’s former fiancée, sees Blaise’s deed as the ultimate hubris and Gala as an abomination that must be destroyed. In her quest to save the human race, Augusta will forge new alliances, becoming tangled in a web of intrigue that stretches further than any of them suspect. She may even have to turn to her new lover Barson, a ruthless warrior who might have an agenda of his own…
What readers are saying about Dima Zales’s books:
• “An utterly fantastic portrayal of the Sci-Fi psychic powers trope”
• “The characters grab your heart and you find yourself rooting for them, all the while questioning everything”
• “A fascinating, fast-paced, urban fantasy roller-coaster ride set in today’s New York, with mind readers, Russian mobsters, kidnappings, murders, and betrayal”
• “I can't think of anything I've ever read that held my attention and entertained me as much as each and every one of the Mind Dimensions books”
• "Gripping from the first page [...] The background history of the sorcerers and the magic in which they originate from is breathtaking"
• “This should be made into a movie!”